We've got what it takes to make your stay great!
We Are Your Premier Hotel in Nyungwe
The Nyungwe national park is a home of various primate which are already accustomed to human presence including chimpanzees, black and white colobus, mangabey, and unique plant species including orchids.
It is also home for endangered bird species making it a suitable destination for bird lovers
Water falls and a canopy walk way, various hike trails and interpretation centre are also some of the key tourist pulling attractions
Why Nyungwe Top View Hill Hotel ?
- Relaxing evening after exploring the Nyungwe national park, canopy walk and forest walk.
- A view of sunrise from the eastern wing or sun set from western wing or just stand in the garden and feel
the most admiring surroundings of Nyungwe.
- A camp fire in room or in open after dinner, with cultural dances performed by local artists on special days
- Chef’s creative meals always with a daily twist – the amazing soups, the best stews and indian curries
the minuscule breakfast basket with the ever-so-fresh fruits.
- A heartwarming hospitality.
Nyungwe Top View Hill Hotel is idyllically situated on top of one of the hills of Nyungwe forest area; the largest single forest block in East Africa and the biggest water reservoir for Rwanda